Routineness

Today, like other days of these two recent years, by metro, and a course by bus, arrived my office. Pressed "turn on" button of my computer, hanged on my coat from clothes tree, shake handed with male fellows and "salaamed" to others.
Opening a news website, checking emails and via "www.asadabadi.ir"'s linkage, reviewing web logs of townsmen are my first daily activities.
Reza, postgraduate of economy, from Tehran University, is closest person to me in Contracts office, IPDC organization. Other fellows are Mr. Tehrani, Mr. Hassan beik, Mr. Zia'i and so on.

Clearly, above sentences are unrelated, incoherent. Intention of writing is blurred, even to me. We have a football match against Tavanir. "Geda: beggar" is name of a book from? (I don’t remember), winner of 1988 Noble Prize, with an (I think) existentialistic content, that attempted to read, in a unsuccessful effort, today morning. The book is in my sport bag, now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love

Anonymous said...

not to be routiness is routiness